Prime Minister Narendra Modi on February 12, 2019 participated in Swachh Shakti 2019 celebration and distributed the Swachh Shakti 2019 Awards all through his pay a visit to to Kurukshetra, Haryana.
On the very same occasion, he also inaugurated and laid foundation stone of numerous progress jobs in Haryana.
Swachh Shakti 2019
The Prime Minister Modi gave away the Swachh Shakti awards to lady sarpanches from throughout the region in Swach Shakti 2019 programme. He also frequented the Swachh Sundar Shauchalay exhibition at Kurukshetra.
The Swachh Shakti 2019 was attended by females panches and sarpanches from across the state. Around 15,000 females took element in Swachh Shakti celebration that was aimed at empowering females. This was the 3rd edition of the Swachh Shakti programme.
Swachh Shakti Programme
Inauguration of Nationwide Most cancers Institute: India’s leading institute of most cancers
• The Primary Minister dedicated the India’s premier institute of cancer, the ‘National Cancer Institute’ of Bhadsa, Jhajjar to the country.
• The Nationwide Most cancers Institute is built at the AIIMS Jhajjar campus.
• The 700 bed clinic has distinct services like surgical oncology, radiation oncology, professional medical oncology, anaesthesia, palliative care and nuclear drugs, other than hostel rooms for medical professionals and attendants of most cancers people.
• The NCI will be the nodal institution for all pursuits linked to cancer in the place and will have linkages with regional most cancers facilities and other cancer institutes inside of the place.
• It will determine precedence parts for Investigation & Development and will have out simple and utilized analysis in molecular biology, genomics, proteomics, cancer epidemiology, radiation biology and most cancers vaccines.
Other progress initiatives introduced by PM Modi in Haryana
• The Primary Minister inaugurated the ESIC Medical College & Clinic of Faridabad, the 1st ESIC Medical University and Healthcare facility in North India.
• He laid the basis stone of the National Institute of Ayurveda, Panchkula getting set up at Shri Mata Mansa Devi Temple Advanced in Panchkula. It will be a national stage institute for Ayurveda therapy, instruction and exploration.
• He laid the foundation stone of ‘Sri Krishna Ayush College’, the very first University linked to Indian process of drugs in Haryana as well as the first College of this form in India.
• He laid the basis stone of ‘Battles of Panipat Museum’. Found at Panipat, the museum will honour the heroes of the different battles of Panipat. The Museum is in line with the Union Government’s initiative to honour the unsung heroes of India.
• The Key Minister laid the foundation stone of Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay College of Overall health Sciences, Karnal.