Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt pay a visit to India Pavilion at Berlinale 2019 launch IFFI 2019 Brochure
• The group of ‘Gully Boy’ movie which includes Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt, Zoya Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani frequented the India Pavilion at Berlin Intercontinental Film Competition (Berlinale) 2019.
• They unveiled the IFFI 2019 Brochure and were apprised by the Indian delegation about things to do prepared for the Golden Jubilee anniversary of IFFI to be held in 2019.
• Indian Delegation interacted with Stephan Ottenbruch, Head of Indo-German Films, whereby they discussed about a bigger German existence at IFFI 2019 and explored alternatives of collaboration.
• The delegation from Israel frequented the Indian Pavilion and expressed its keenness to produce a film with an Indian producer below the Indo-Israeli Co-manufacturing treaty.
• The Indian Pavilion at Berlinale was organised by the Ministry of Facts & Broadcasting in association with Confederation of Indian Business.
• Above 75 Indian movie firms are taking part at Berlinale 2019.
2019 Grammy Awards: Kacey Musgraves, Childish Gambino, Cardi B & Qunicy Jones established history
• Kacey Musgraves, Childish Gambino, Cardi B and Qunicy Jones established background by profitable the 2019 Grammy Awards held at Staples Heart in Los Angeles.
• Country singer Kacey Musgraves received the ‘Album of the Year’ award for her file “Golden Hour”. Kacey also received awards for best region album, finest nation tune and most effective region solo overall performance.
• Childish Gambino’s “This Is America” received four awards for tune of the calendar year, ideal rap or sung functionality, finest music online video and record of the 12 months.
• “This Is The usa” turned 1st rap observe to get the award in the heritage of the Grammys.
• Cardi B turned the very first lady to gain the Very best Rap Album Grammy award for her debut ‘Invasion of Privacy’.
• Girl Gaga’s “Shallow” from the film “A Star Is Born” won two awards.
• Yet another background maker was veteran file producer Quincy Jones who received for his documentary “Quincy” for very best new music movie.
• Former US President Jimmy Carter won his second Grammy Award for spoken term album for his biography “Religion – A Journey For All”.
Supplier-Owned-Seller-Operated product for location up CNG stations by non-public players introduced
• The Minister of Petroleum and Normal Gas & Skill Advancement and Entrepreneurship, Dharmendra Pradhan released the ‘Dealer Owned Seller Operated’ (DODO) product for placing up CNG stations.
• He unveiled the normal recommendations for the schemes, under which the total earmarked vendor plot will be made completely for environment up of CNG station and allied professional functions at the discretion of CGD pursuits.
• Under the plan, 87 Geographical places serviced by 23 entities authorised will be covered.
• A lot more than 1500 CNG stations are presently operational in the nation, catering to the demands of more than 33 lakh CNG cars.
• Beneath the 9th spherical of CGD bidding, additional than 4600 new CNG stations are predicted across India in following 8 many years.
• The ongoing 10th spherical of CGD bidding envisages to include 50 Fuel, masking 124 districts unfold around 14 states.
• As additional and extra CNG stations arrive up, additional than 10% CNG stations may possibly be dependent on DODO design.
Highlights of PM Modi’s pay a visit to to Hubli, Karnataka
• Primary Minister Narendra Modi frequented Hubli, Karnataka in the final leg of his just one working day prolonged tour to Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
• He unveiled a plaque to mark the laying of foundation stone of Indian Institute of Technology – Dharwad and Indian Institute of Facts Know-how – Dharwad.
• Metropolis Gasoline Distribution Task at Dharwad was dedicated to the country on this occasion.
• To make certain Electricity Safety, 1.5 MMT Mangalore Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) facility and 2.5 MMT Padur SPR facility of ISPRL had been also committed to the country.
• The Doubling of 18 km lengthy Chikjajur-Mayakonda Segment was committed to the country. Chikjajur-Mayakonda Portion is a component of 190 km prolonged Hubli – Chikjajur Doubling task and is positioned on Bengaluru – Hubballi route of South Western Railway.
• He witnessed the e-Griha Pravesh of 2350 residences built less than PMAY(U) at Dharwad.
Highlights of PM Modi’s check out to Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu
• The Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Tiruppur in Tamil Nadu and unveiled various improvement tasks in the Condition.
• He laid the basis Stone of Employees’ Point out Insurance Corporation’s (ESIC) multi speciality Hospital at Tiruppur.
• He focused ESIC Hospital Chennai to the nation. This 470-bedded medical center will supply high-quality treatment on all disciplines of medicine.
• He laid foundation stone for a new integrated making at Trichy Airport for the modernisation of Chennai airport.
• Bharat Petroleum Company Constrained (BPCL’s) Ennore Coastal Terminal was focused to the nation on this celebration.
• He also inaugurated new Crude Oil Pipeline from Chennai Port to Chennai Petroleum Company Limited’s (CPCL) Manali Refinery.
• Passenger Services for a segment of Chennai Metro from AG-DMS Metro station to Washermenpet Metro Station was inaugurated by PM.
Auctioning of PM’s mementoes concludes incredible reaction acquired to guidance Namami Gange
• The approach of auctioning gained a large response from the folks of India.
• The system consisted of two components – a bodily auction structured at the Nationwide Gallery of Modern Art for two times, and an e-auction as a result of the site pmmementos.gov.in.
• A statuette of Lord Shiva was auctioned for Rs 10 lakh.
• A picket replica of the Ashok Stambh was auctioned for Rs. 13 lakh.
• A regular “Horai”, gained from Majuli, Assam, (a common symbol of the Condition of Assam – an providing tray with a stand) was auctioned for Rs. 12 lakh.
• A memento entitled “Divinity” received from SGPC, Amritsar was auctioned for Rs. 10.1 lakh.
• A statuette of Gautam Buddha was auctioned for Rs. 7 lakh.
• A traditional brass statue of a lion, acquired from Shri Sushil Koirala, former Primary Minister of Nepal, was auctioned for Rs. 5.20 lakh.
PM Modi served 3 billionth food to small children in Vrindavan
• The Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Vrindavan in Uttar Pradesh on February 11, 2019.
• He unveiled the plaque to mark the serving of 3rd billionth food by Akshaya Patra Foundation at Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir.
• The Primary Minister served the 3rd billionth meal to underprivileged children from educational institutions.
• Akshaya Patra serves as an applying lover of Mid-Working day Food Scheme.
• Akshaya Patra basis has served mid-day meals to 1.76 million little ones in twelve states covering 14,702 colleges.
• In 2016, Akshaya Patra commemorated the serving of 2 billion cumulative meals in the presence of the then President of India, Pranab Mukherjee.
PM visits Assam, lays basis stone of North East Gas Grid
• PM frequented Assam as a aspect of his visit to Arunachal, Assam and Tripura.
• He laid foundation stone for North East Gas Grid which will guarantee uninterrupted availability of purely natural gas throughout the region and raise industrial advancement in the area.
• He inaugurated Hollong Modular Fuel Processing Plant in Tinsukia which will deliver 15% of the full gasoline generated in Assam.
• PM inaugurated LPG Potential Augmentation of Mounted Storage Vessel in North Guwahati.
• The foundation stone of NRL Bio Refinery at Numaligarh and a 729 km fuel pipeline from Barauni – Guwahati passing by Bihar, West Bengal, Sikkim & Assam was also laid by PM.
• PM laid the foundation stone of a six-lane bridge in excess of river Brahmaputra.
Sapta Shakti Command of Indian Military conducts ‘Exercise Rahat’ in Jaipur
• In Rajasthan, Jaipur dependent Sapta Shakti Command of Indian Military performed a two- day Joint Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief Exercise “Exercise Rahat”.
• It requires all stake holders at the national and point out level.
• This was the eighth this sort of workout performed by the Indian Defence Forces.
• The exercise was carried out in pursuance of the instructions of Key Minister Narendra Modi in the course of Blended Commanders Conference – 2015 to attain ‘Disaster Resilient India’.