11 January 2019: The Present-day Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the working day at ease. The day’s up-to-date quizzes deal with subjects this kind of as Ram Mandir-Babri Masjid land dispute circumstance, Gaganyaan manned mission and Renukaji Multipurpose Dam Task among the many others.
1. India’s very first rail and transportation college has started off functioning in which city?
2. The Union Cupboard has authorized bilateral swap arrangement amongst India and which nation?
3. The Union Cabinet authorised the signing of Phrases of Reference (TOR) to present tax guidance to which country?
4. The Union Cupboard approves MoU involving India and which country on the enhancement of Advanced Product One Window?
5. Two new AIIMS will quickly be coming up in which amongst the adhering to states?
b) Jammu and Kashmir
6. The Supreme Court docket has fastened the hearing of Ram Mandir-Babri Masjid land dispute situation for which working day?
a) January 29
b) February 1
c) March 29
d) February 28
7. Su Tseng-chang has been appointed as the Prime Minister of which condition?
c) South Korea
8. ISRO is planning to send it initially manned mission to area by when?
a) December 2020
b) March 2021
c) March 2019
d) December 2021
9. Which among the the next is not a person of the six states that signed an arrangement for Renukaji Multipurpose Dam Job?
b) Uttar Pradesh
10. FSSAI has requested the meals organizations to comply with new packaging norms by which date?
a) March 31st
b) June 30th
c) July 1st
d) August 1st
1. (b) Vadodara
The National Rail & Transportation Institute (NRTI), established up in Vadodara, Gujarat, has opened its doors to the initial batch of 103 pupils from 20 states of India, in two entirely-household undergraduate courses – BSc. in Transportation Engineering and DBA in Transportation Management, the courses for which commenced from September 5, 2018.
2. (a) Japan
The Union Cupboard has authorised the proposal for entering into an Agreement for Bilateral Swap Arrangement (BSA) concerning India and Japan and authorising the Reserve Lender of India (RBI) to signal the BSA with the Lender of Japan for a most quantity of USD 75 billion.
3. (c) Eswatini
The Union Cupboard has accepted the Signing of Terms of Reference (TOR) governing the engagement of the specified Indian Skilled to give tax support to Swaziland (now acknowledged as Eswatini) underneath the Tax Inspectors without Borders (TIWB) programme in between India and Eswatini.
4. (b) Japan
The Union Cupboard has accepted the Memorandum of Being familiar with amongst India and Japan on Development of Advanced Product Solitary Window. The ‘Advanced Design Solitary Window’ is primarily based on the ideal techniques in and outdoors India, with measurable parameters and it identifies attainable obstructions for the institution of the Solitary Window in India. It will as a result, facilitate investments.
5. (b) Jammu and Kashmir
The Union Cabinet on January 10, 2019 authorised the establishment of a few far more All India Institute of Health care Sciences (AIIMS) to enhance healthcare infrastructure in the nation. Amid them, although two will be set up in Jammu and Kashmir’s Samba and Pulwama districts, the 3rd AIIMS will be set up in Rajkot, Gujarat.
6. (a) January 29
The Supreme Court docket of India on January 10, 2019 preset the hearing in the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid land title dispute scenario for January 29, 2019. The Constitution Bench listening to the case is to be reconstituted immediately after Justice UU Lalit recused himself from the situation, next question on his inclusion in the 5 decide bench.
7. (a) Taiwan
Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen appointed Su Tseng-chang as Key Minister on January 10, 2019, in the course of a Cabinet reshuffle next the ruling Democratic Progressive Party’s weighty losses in nearby elections. Su is a former premier appointed in 2006 by then-President Chen Shui-bian and was a chairman of Tsai’s Democratic Progressive Occasion for two phrases.
8. (d) December 2021
ISRO declared on January 11, 2018 that it is very well organized to satisfy the targets of launching Gaganyaan manned mission to outer space by December 2021. Addressing a press conference, ISRO Chairman Dr K Sivan has mentioned a human place centre is set up for this mission.
9. (d) Gujarat
An arrangement for Renukaji Dam Multipurpose Undertaking was signed on January 11, 2019 amid the states of Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand. The task is aimed at assembly the drinking water demands of these states.
10. (c) July 1st
FSSAI has mentioned food stuff companies want to comply with new packaging laws that bar use of recycled plastics and newspapers to wrap foodstuff content articles by July 1. The new packaging polices would elevate the bar of foods security in India to the following level.